By the end of this module, participants should be able to explain the reasons for processing food, list the main processing methods that can be used to preserve food, explain the purpose of packaging, list the different types of packaging available and describe the properties of each type of packaging available.
Term of Contents
- Reasons for Processing Food
- Principles of Food Preservation
- Food Processing Technologies
- Introduction to Packaging
- Choice of Processing Methods for Fruits and Vegetables